Items must be received by our returns department within 28 days from dispatch.
Refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of the returned goods.
PLEASE NOTE all shortages/damaged/or other discrepancies with your order must be reported within 24 hours of taking delivery of your order.
Goods, which prove unsuitable, may be returned for a refund, credit note or exchange if they are returned to us within 14 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
1. Items are returned your own cost and risk.
2. Items received are in a re-saleable condition
3. Items should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund
4. Items are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to charge for replacement packaging when the original has been damaged or defaced.)
5. Items returned after 14 days from receipt may be subject to a restocking fee. (This does not affect you statutory rights)
6. We cannot accept any items, which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
7. All returns are to be accompanied with Returns Authorisation Number Form (RAN) including the senders name and address, account number and reason for return. Remember, the information you provide will help us to help you.
8. We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered or lost, please keep your proof of postage, as it may be required in the event of a claim with our couriers.
9. Mini Sport Ltd are not responsible for any labour charges incurred during fitment or removal of allegedly faulty (or incorrectly supplied) parts.
10. Old units returned for a surcharge refund, must be returned within 12 months of purchase in a clean and serviceable condition. Returned surcharge units that are not serviceable will not be refunded.